"Charter" signifies the award of advantage to officially perceive the grantee's current skills acquired officially or casually which incorporates scholastic, non-scholarly or work insight. The advantages of the sanction are relegated by the position dependent on assessment for giving an affirmation comparable to formal scholastic capability to the grantee as per the Powers of the University u/s 8(c) of the Asian International University.
This Certification goes under the classification of Recognition of Prior Learning and Competencies.
- The AIU is enabled to grant Charter Certification.
- The Process is as per the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF), Govt. of India.
- The Charter Certification might be compared with the relating level of standard projects.
- The Charters are outer training programs.
- The goal of Charters is to break down/upgrade the employable expertise of wannabes and changing over that ability into instructive accomplishments by excellence of giving preparing and assessing them through satisfactory evaluation.
- The Trainees can procure the credits referenced under any sanction at the speed, accommodation and according to their own ability.
- Nonetheless, no student will be permitted to acquire the whole three Sections of Charter in excess of 20 sequential evaluations.
- The up-and-comers may leave the Charter program with incomplete credits granted under Section An or Section B of the predetermined Charter, if they fulfill the necessities of credits to be procured for the honor of the individual Charter.
- The UILC will empanel Training Associates for the temporary job and trainings of selected students.
- The students are needed to submit one time endorsed Registration Fee for UILC-AIU payable at DELHI.
- Each student will pick number of preparing modules to be showed up, and likewise apply for appraisal in the recommended structure with expense per preparing module.
The UILC will give the preparation material to the Trainees after the receipt of appropriately filled Evaluation Form by ETA for a preparation module.